UPDATE: 28/12/2022 3:30 PM
Dear Valued Customers:
As Chinese New Year is approaching, the following are MyPoz’s holiday arrangements:
- Customer service & Alipay departments: Off from Jan 19th(Thurs) to Jan 29th(Sun), back to work on Jan 30th(Mon)
- Guangzhou warehouse: Off from Jan 17th(Tues) to Jan 28th(Sat), normal receiving parcels and processing orders on Jan 29th(Sun), operating as usual on Jan 30th(Mon)
The following is the timetable of shipments receiving and despatching from warehouses:
The following is the timetable of shipments receiving and despatching from oversea warehouses:
- From now on, customers who use China to Malaysia & Singapore sea freights, US, Korea, and Australia to Malaysia air freight are not able to receive before CNY, and the shipments despatched after the specified date will receive only after the New Year.
- The delivery dates above do not include third-party factors, such as customs clearance, weather, epidemics, and other factors.
- MyPoz encourages customers to place orders in time after the parcels arrive at the warehouse to avoid flight or delivery delays around the New Year.
- China has loosened its epidemic prevention measures which caused an increase in the infected number of deliverymen and delayed their efficiency. We are actively cooperating with the courier companies to minimize the impact on customers.
MYPOZ wishes you to have a happy Chinese New Year in advance!