Why was my Alipay top-up order cancelled?
There are many factors which caused the cancellation of Alipay top-up, you may find it from our Alipay top-up webpage.
Alipay Exchange>> Exchange Statement>> Status>> Question Mark (?)
What are the factors that caused the Alipay top-up order to be cancelled?
Wrong account or password
1. Please check the account and password first before submitting the order.
2. Try to log in to your account to make sure the ID and password are correct.
3. Submit the order if you have confirmed the ID and password.
4. The account is a private and hidden account which caused others unable to check for it and top-up.
The seller's problems:
1. QR code expired/ transaction has been closed.
2. The trade/ promotion/ event has time limit, or it is unable to pay on behalf of the others.
The information provided is wrong:
1. The payment information provided is wrong.
2. The payment amount is wrong (more/ less)
3. The Alipay account is unauthenticated- The customer account has not undergone real-name verification, and some accounts need to verify their real name to successfully transfer funds
What to do after the order is being cancelled?
1. After the order is being cancelled, you can check the reason from MP account, amend and resubmit the request.
2. If you are still uncertain, kindly contact our customer service by providing the top-up order no. and your MP ID for verification.