Notes before reload offline:
- Before making payment for shipping fee, please make sure you have sufficient amount in your account.
- Insufficient amount will cause payment failed and the system will automatically email you about the details.
- Steps: Finance center>> Account balance and top up
- Online or offline reload amount must be more than RM 10
How many ways to reload offline?
There are 2 banks to reload offline:
- Public bank
How does it work?
- Step 1: You have to go to the nearby Maybank or Public bank to use the atm for transaction.
MyPoz Maybank account: MYPOST ONLINE SDN BHD (551100104636)
MyPoz Public Bank account：MYPOST ONLINE SDN BHD (3181166826)
- Step 2: Login to MP account>> Finance Center>> Account Balance and Top Up>> Choose Offline Transfer
- Step 3: Fill in the amount transferred and date, and upload the bank slip will do (Max 2 bank slips per time)
What is the service charge?
The service charge will be RM 1/ time.
What is the processing time?
The processing time is 6 working hours, out of working hours (Mon-Fri: 9 am – 6 pm) will be processed at 9 am on the next working day.
*For urgent reload, please choose online reload. Online Reload FAQ