1: How is the weight of package calculated during inbound?
- The package will be weighed and scanned at the same time by the warehouse security inspection machine. It can only be considered as approximation and for reference only due to the large number of packages every day.
- Once the customers submit the order, the warehouse staff will weigh again the weight of package during packaging.
2: What to do if the weight of package during inbound and its actual weight is different?
- If there is a huge difference between the weight of package during inbound and its actual weight, the customers can choose to verify the weight in advance. The service fee is RM 5/parcel, and the processing time is expected within 48 hours
- The main reason for charging this service fee is that the warehouse needs to take the package down from the warehouse and weigh it, and then put it back. There is time for the workload, and in order to prevent customers from misusing the service of verifying the weight, this fee will be charged to filter some actual Packages that do not need to be weighed.
- Please provide the parcel number to the customer service, and the customer service will complete your verification task within 1 working day.
3: How long will the inbound be updated after the parcel has arrived at the warehouse?
- The warehouse staff will update the inbound status within 24 hours after the parcel has arrived at the warehouse.
- If it has overtime, please submit the followings to the customer service:
1. Parcel no.
2. Logistic screenshots of courier website
3. Receipt from the warehouse (can get it from the seller)
4. Things to be noted if it has overtime:
- The courier website showed it has been received for more than 24 hours.
- Make sure the warehouse address is correct.
- The receipt from the warehouse has the stamp of "Longyi Company" to confirm it has been received
- Suning waybill no. normally started with "0", need to contact the courier/ seller to get the new waybill no.
5. The courier website showed "delivered" but the parcel status is still "not arrived" on MYPOZ website?
- China courier has the habit of updating the parcel status in advance due to the time efficiency test, as the deliveryman might get punished if late delivery.