1. The China courier website showed the parcel has been signed, but MYPOZ website is still not arrived?
The China courier website normally will update the parcel status in advance due to the time-based assessment to avoid being punished by the company for the overtime delivery.
2. How long does the warehouse need to update the parcel status after the parcel arrived?
- The warehouse will update within 24 hours
- If the inbound is overtime, please submit the following information to our customer service for verification:
- Parcel no.
- Screenshot of parcel update status on the official courier website
- The receipt signed by the warehouse staff (you may get it from the seller)
3. Notes for parcel inbound overtime
- Overtime means the courier website showed it has been received by the warehouse for more than 24 hours
- Ensure the warehouse address is correct
- The receipt from the seller is stamped with the “龙翼公司” seal to confirm it has been signed
- The waybill number of Suning parcels usually starts with “0”, you have to contact the courier/ seller for a new waybill number starting with SN