Q: There is damage on the shipment after receiving it, what should I do?
If you found out the shipment has damage, please provide the following to our customer service for verification:
- Order no. / waybill no.
- The photo of damaged shipment
- There is no compensation for damaged fragile items because it is unable to confirm which section went wrong, seller, warehouse staff or deliveryman.
- Before delivering this kind of item, the customer can choose the extra parcel service, for more details, please refer to: Introduction of Extra Parcel Services or request the seller to pack properly.
- The customer can also request for goods inspection to check for the condition of goods, the service fee is RM 5.
- For outer package which does not have any damage will not get any compensation.
Q: How long do I need to know the investigation result?
The customer will receive the investigation result within 7-14 working days.
Q: If I have bought the cargo insurance, and now the items received have damaged, can I request compensation?
Cargo insurance is only insured for lost shipment and not for damage, so no compensation is provided.