Cancellation order types:
1. The entire order is not processing - the information provided by the customer is incorrect, but the customer can use the same receipt to submit another order with correct information.
2. Only some payment orders are processed - if the customer uses promo codes, coupons, or points, the payment cannot be successful. The customer needs to remove those promos and then make up the difference.
3. Recipient account number problem - there is a problem with the recipient's account number or wrong bank information provided. The customer needs to provide the correct info after the inquiry.
There are many reasons why Alipay's payment is cancelled. The most common are:
1. Failed to request phone verification code
- Reason: The customer never logged in with PC, so need to get the phone verification code from the customer. Sometimes it is necessary to login the customer's account via verification code, so when paying on behalf of the customer, the customer service will contact the customer to obtain the relevant verification code, but sometimes the customer does not answer the phone, which will cause the top up to fail.
- Solution: Mypoz will contact the customer again and ask to resubmit the order again.
2. Difference in the product price
- Reason: When paying on behalf of the customer, the price is different from the seller's final quotation, resulting in a different paying amount. Our customer service is unable to reload directly and has to verify from the customer which caused the transaction to be cancelled.
- Remark: If the customer remits less money, they will be asked to make up the money; if the customer remits more money, it will be returned to the customer account by default.
3. Seller returns/ out of stock
- Reason: The seller is out of stock, so when paying on behalf of the customer, the seller may cancel the order first, resulting in being unable to pay.
- Solution: The customer is required to verify the quantity of stock from the seller in advance before submitting the order.
4. Time-limited order
- Reason: The payment order requested is time-limited order. When the promotion is over, the order will be cancelled at the same time. As the Alipay order is processed by our supplier, so it is unable to provide an accurate processing time.
- Solution: The customers can reload the Alipay and pay by themselves.
5. Use points/coupons to pay for orders
- Reason: Unable to pay on behalf of using points or coupons to purchase the goods.
- Solution: The customers have to remove the points or coupons, and then resubmit the payment order in the Mypoz system.
6. Payment password problem
- Reason: The customers did not set or forgot the password.
- Solution: The customers have to change the password by themselves.
7. Refund from the seller
- Solution: The seller will inform the customers once the refund is done. The customer has to inform Mypoz within a week for verification.
If your order is cancelled, please don't be worry, you can contact customer service to verify the reason for the cancellation, and coordinate with the seller or customer service to solve it. All problems will be solved within 1 working day.