MYPOZ has equiped with a scanner which has the camera function that can clearly capture the appearance of the package when it is inbound.
- Who can enjoy the service of the parcel entering warehouse photo?
All MYPOZ members who have been authenticated on the website can enjoy this service.
- Can all the parcels be scanned?
Only for parcels that weighed less than 10kg can be scanned. Currently, the scanning of multiple parcels with one waybill is not available yet.
- What is the whole scanning process like?
After the parcel has arrived at the warehouse, the staff will put the parcel onto the warehouse scanner to scan the weight, volume and photo.
- Where can I view the parcel photo?
Click on International> Shipping submission> Operation> Click on the camera icon
- Is there any charge for parcel photo service?
It is currently free for all members to use until further notice.
- What is the difference between parcel entering warehouse photo and the extra service of outer packaging photo?
First, the parcel entering warehouse photo is free of charge, while the extra service of outer packaging photo requires a charge of RM 1.
Second, the photo will display immediately once you click on the camera icon, while the extra service of outer packaging photo requires a longer waiting time.