1. How long will it take to sign the parcel when it has arrived at the overseas warehouse? How long does it take for the customers to know the inbound status?
The warehouse staff will sign for the parcel immediately, the overseas customer service will update inbound within 2 working days.
Note: The inbound update might have some delays because there is time lag between Malaysia and Thailand.
2. How long will the parcel arrive in Malaysia?
About 7-10 working days after the parcel arrives at the overseas warehouse.
3. How long will the shipping fee be shown after the order is placed?
Customers will know the shipping fee within 24 hours.
4. How long will the shipment be arranged for delivery after the payment is done?
After the payment is done, expected to arrange for delivery on that day.
5. Does Thailand shipping have pickup service?
6. What should I do if the goods are lost?
For the customers who have purchased the cargo insurance, you may refer to What should I do if the package is lost?
For the customers who have not purchased the cargo insurance, the compensation is followed the freight regulations.
7. Is it included tax and customs clearance service?
8. Are there any products that require certificates or additional documents?
Yes, if you want to transport a large number of sensitive or large machines, you need to verify with the customer service for the required documents.
9. Are there any reinforcements packaging services? (wooden frame, bubble film)
No for all overseas shipping channels, kindly remind the seller to pack the goods properly.
10. Can the customer service assist the customers to place orders?
Yes, the minimum service charge is RM 10, calculate according to the number of the parcel, RM 3/ parcel.
11. Is there a service to verify the weight of the parcel?
No, because Thailand shipping is shipped directly from Thailand to customers’ address without passing by our warehouse, so it is unable to verify the weight of the parcel.
12. When do I need to contact customer service?
- The logistics update is exceeded 48 hours
- The order status showed packed, but the shipping fee is not shown
- Need to pay on behalf
- Verify goods classification (general/ sensitive/ prohibited items)