- Do you provide a pickup service?
No, the customers have to deliver the parcel to our Malaysia warehouse by courier.
- Do you provide cargo insurance service?
Yes, there is certain type of items which unable to insure, please contact our customer service for more details or refer to: How to purchase the cargo insurance?
- If I regret to ship, but the parcel already arrived at Malaysia warehouse, can I apply for return?
Yes, the customers have to choose the domestic courier> Online submission, to arrange for the return of shipment.
- What kind of items are prohibited to ship to China?
Tongkat Ali, Chinese tonic, items with batteries, batteries, products without branded packaging/ documents, phone cards, bank cards, IC, used goods, second-hand goods, repaired products, alcoholic/ flammable products, tobacco, alcohol, etc.
*Note: If you are confused about the goods classification, please consult our customer service in advance before shipping.
- Is there a weight restriction or any other restriction?
Shipment cannot be more than 5 kg, type of products cannot be more than 3, quantity cannot be more than 10, the price cannot be more than RM 600.
- Is it included tax and customs clearance service?
Malaysia to China channel is only included customs clearance but not tax, so if the price is too high might be taxed.
- What kind of goods need to provide an import certification license?
Repaired products/ bulk shipments need to provide import certification license (according to customs requirements); transporting food might need to provide nutrition facts.
*Note: If it is rejected by China customs, the item will be returned to Malaysia, the customers have to afford the shipping fee from China to Malaysia.
During transit to China
- How long will it take to sign if the parcel has arrived at Malaysia warehouse? How long will it take to update the logistic?
The shipment will be signed immediately once it is arrived at Malaysia warehouse, and will update the transit order no. around 5 working days.
- When will the flight be arranged?
Submit order on Tuesday and the flight will be arranged for that Friday.
- How long will it take to ship from Malaysia to China?
The whole process from arranging flight until delivery is expected to take about 7-12 working days.
- Why is the logistic update stop at waiting for despatch?
When the status is waiting for despatch, the shipment is actually transited from Malaysia warehouse to Kuala Lumpur warehouse.
- Are there any reinforcements packaging services? (wooden frame, bubble film)
There is only bubble film packaging service is provided.
- Can the customer service assist the customers to place orders?
Yes, the minimum service charge is RM 10, calculate according to the number of the parcel, RM 3/ parcel.
- Is there a cash-on-delivery service?
There is no COD provided.
- How to calculate the compensation for parcel lost?
If the customer has purchased the cargo insurance, it will be calculated by the price of the item; no compensation if the product is spoiled or expired; for the item without insurance will be compensated according to the freight regulations.